Terms of Service
By signing up to CryptoFlare.cc, you are assumed to have read and and agreed to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree you must not signup to our website.
These terms apply to members and advertisers alike.
- 1.1. Passwords are stored and encrypted in an irreversible format in our database. Passwords should be kept safe and we are not liable for any loss of accounts.
- 1.2. Accounts should never be sold or given out to anyone.
2. IP Addresses and Computers
- 2.1. You are not allowed to use more than one account per IP address.
- 2.2. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts.
- 2.3. You are not allowed to login more than one account on the same computer. This includes family, friends and using your account on public computers.
- 3.1. You are allowed to refer an unlimited number of members.
- 3.2. You are not allowed to send unsolicited mail or force anyone to join CryptoFlare.cc as your referral. Any account identified doing such shall be suspended.
- 4.1. You are not allowed to use any kind of software, application or other kind of automated software to click ads. All accounts will be caught and will be automatically suspended.
- 4.2. Any attempt to hack the system will lead to an automated account suspension.
- 4.3. Any attempt you modify the website will lead to an account suspension. You are not allowed to modify the website under any circumstances. This includes the use of custom scripts, and cosmetic website changes.
- 4.4. All abnormal activity is logged and you will be suspended if you are detected to be conducting suspicious activity.
- 5.1. All withdrawals are processed through the Bitcoin network.
- 5.2. All withdrawals are sent instantly, if payment fails, members may attempt withdraw at a later time.
- 5.3. We are not responsible for the bitcoins neither responsible for the actions by the members or any other third-party after sending the payment.
6. Payments to CryptoFlare.cc
- 6.1. We have a zero-refund policy.
- 6.2. All payments to CryptoFlare.cc should be done through our website only.
- 7.1. Member emails are never exposed to anyone and will never be sold or shown.
- 7.2. By joining CryptoFlare.cc you agree to receive periodic emails from CryptoFlare.cc.
- 7.3. Emails sent by CryptoFlare.cc will be for the purpose of informing members of important news and updates.
- 7.4. We will never send emails promoting any other website or service. We hate spam as much as you do.
- 8.1. You are not allowed to advertise illegal products and services.
- 8.2. Any member advertising illegal websites or websites that are not allowed may be suspended.
9. Account Suspension
- 9.1. Any account suspended will receive an email notification.
- 9.2. We will never suspend an account for no reason. Upon suspension of any account, the owner shall be informed with a reason included.
- 9.3. We deem the right to judge if a member is practicing illegal activity and we are not limited by the Terms of Service in making decisions.
- 9.4. Users that have not logged in for more than 45 days will have their accounts suspended.
- 9.5. We do not notify users of suspended accounts instantly. They will be left to resume activity until they attempt to withdraw their balance.
- 9.6. Accounts suspended will have their balances and purchase balances reset as well having all their referrals taken away.
- 9.7. We will not accept any appeal requests for account suspensions, and email inquiries will not be responded to unless a convincing reason is given.
- 10.1. We are not liable for damages done due to any acts of God, fire, natural disasters or anything we have no control over.
- 10.2. We are not responsible for any content served through advertisements.
- 10.3. We reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time without notice.
- 11.1. Keep in your mind, values greater than 10,000 Points will be held for 30 days. This is done to avoid losses, both for you as a user and for us.
Last modification: December 15th 2021